All 35 art Reviews

Fifth Element 2 Fifth Element 2

Awesome work dude looks exactly one of scenes from the movie.

Sudden Deth Sudden Deth

Yeah!! Megadeths Vic Rattlehead.

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Holy Awesome

Insanely awesome details love it.

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you, details are fun I have to admit

portrait002 portrait002

Your Beautiful

Very well done, To know this portrait is you i honestly got that butterflies in your stumic feeling as i write this review. Its wried i know but your talents in some way compliment your beauty.

I love the your chose in colour other that it was to give the atmospheric effect of the mood of the picture or weather its a colour that best suits you and your ora i don't know but ether way its awesome.

koschei the immortal koschei the immortal

Holy Sweet Aweomeness

Love everything in this pic to compliment what and how you drew this would to more or less right a list in paragraph form. It looks like a painting did you use Photoshop?

Lines Lines

Very Immersive

Lots of detail that make you look at it for a long time i love very cool. I like these kinda of pics i get ideas for these kinda but never take the time to make them.

Jakubias responds:

Well, I motivate myself by dropping some tits here and there. It's always enjoyable to draw boobs, and when they occur time after time, the whole piece is quickly done.

The Man The Man

LoL love Tankmen

He would make a cool addition to the characters in the tankmen movies.

The way you drew him reminds me of the characters from that NES and SuperNES game called BattleToads. Its the cartoon style and the overall mouth of the character.

Awesome work man keep it up.

Futurama Futurama

Gritty Futurama Very cool pic

Love the detail and the different style from the show. It be cool to see an episode with this art style gritty truth to real life Futurama. The style reminds me of the Aeon Flux MTV cartoon they made very cool.

Dan Radcliffe learns magic Dan Radcliffe learns magic

Almost thought this was Egoraptor

Love the detail you put into the this one and the foreshortening effect on the wand sparks.

I saw this on the front page and almost thought it was a portrait of Arin Hanson aka "Egoraptor" but when i checked it out well the rest is self explanatory. Awesome job over all just the same.

Nari Kiss Nari Kiss

Oh wow this is so hot

The very sec i saw this thats what i thought. I like how you show her ass checks all though im not sure if that it is correct to see them from that angle? Ether way you got my 10 correct or not lol.

Vortex00 responds: