Space Hulk II Space Hulk II

Awesome was wondering when a sequel would come out notsaying it took forever. Loved it and love you pick in music keep up the awesome work.

Pencilmation: The Caveman Pencilmation: The Caveman

Simple and entertaining

Very cool sometimes and most of the time simple work makes for original entertaining videos.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Egos movies never get old

Dude you've out done your self awesome work.

Predator D.D. Predator D.D.

Awesome sceen

I love that sceen i us to my fun of it and love the screen he makes so epic.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Battletoad & Double Dragon rules

Two of the Best side scrollers ever.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

god these FUCKEN LIPS!!!

Still got it man the extremes. What can i say the faces, expression are basically what to me bring these through to being good like they are and making them good keep it up.

Infamous might be a good game to parody.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Love it

Reminds me of me sometimes when i play games. You my friend have created a viral video i can't stop watching it its so funny.

River City Rampage: EX 2 River City Rampage: EX 2

Awesome Job

I use to play that game on the NES it was the next best thing to the arcade Double Dragon game in side scrolling fighters.

I love the beginning where you had i think his name was Alex fighting on the ladder it was well choreographed it reminded me of some of Jackie Chan movies and how he fights. I don't know about you but you can get some good inspiration from his movies/ fighting style for another River City Rampage, keep it up dude.

Lin's Dick Lin's Dick

Interesting

What band did the song at the credits?

Shite Comic - Part 1 Shite Comic - Part 1

Awesome Comic

Reading and looking at your comic made me realize that i need to stop thinking about how technical a drawing can be and just draw.

I like how you draw your comics simple but still pull off a well drawn comic. I am interested in getting into comics but don't take any chances with the talent that i have.

I like have you illustrate how the men mind can work when under anger very cool I can't wait to read the next part.